I hope you all had a great weekend! If I have any readers left! I know, it's been a while. For those of you who may not know, I quit my job and am now unemployed...basically a bum. Good thing Tenielle has a good job. :)
Ok...I DID leave IDS after 8 years, but we are busy and full time on Seritus now. Things were going well enough for us to risk taking the jump...so it's pretty exciting..but I'm busier than ever so that is my only excuse for not updating my blog anymore! I will do my best to keep this up.
Go BoSox!
11 comments:
Hey whats up steve, Just wondering if you are planning on throwing a holloween bash this year?
Holy crap, an entry! I still check out of habit, but never really expect anything new! Those pictures are adorable!
Dave...sort of. But I think it's going to be more kid oriented...at least earlier in the evening. More of a party for all the neighbor kids. I'll keep you posted as we are still trying to figure out the details. I'll blog some info on it if we do end up having one. SHould know this week. How's book 2 going?
Wow...a post. Guess I better get off my tail and do one too...
I'm sorry but this blog is still dead.
I am going to have a Halloween party....in my pants. And you are all invited.
Go BoSox? I thought you were a Twins fan. You are such a bandwagon jumper. And you can't say its your "second team" because there is no such thing as a second team. Just a first.....and I thought you were a Twins fan. Why don't you move out to Boston, live down by the Harbor, go to the Bar and get a beer (now read that last sentence back in your best Boston accent)....wow that was a bad accent.
Did you figure out your scaffolding for your neighbor?
I have always liked Boston. The Twins are of course MY team. But maybe you haven't heard....they didn't make it into the postseason. So kind of hard to cheer them on when they are done for the year, jerky. So if I have to pick a team that still in it that i'd like to see win the world series (that's the baseball equivilant of the super bowl justin), it is Boston. You were probably hoping to see the Cub's...but let's be realistic.
When are you in Boston? If you are there Nov. 1st, you could see game 7 (if it goes that far...and boston is in it). Unlike the super bowl...the world series is held at the stadiums that the actual teams in it play at. Rather than some random town like the lame super bowl.
Cubs are out idiot. I hope they all lose. Is that possible?
I am really interested in this football team down in Shakopee. They are suppose to have this hot rising star quarterback. He is a really white guy, much like powder. he is 30 years old and has a kid named Ava. I guess he can throw a really tight spiral at least 50 yards. That is with a nurf football and he is playing with a bunch of old men as well, but he is suppose to be the shiznit! I just need to find his jersey at the mall. So if you see a Canada black and red jersey with the last name Shallman, make sure to pick it up for me. That would really make my day.
I HATE THE RED SOX! Go Indians
Maybe you didn't notice it said "were hoping"..past tense. I know they are out. They got swept, fool. I hope every team wins.
And yeah, I heard the same thing about the Shakopee QB. I've met him. He's awesome. His wife is super hot too. Her and I hooked up after a crazy night of drinking. I can get you an autographed jersey like you described..I have a lot of pull in this town.
Cubs suck. True, True.
true, True?
Post a Comment