
So a new 1 hour episode of 'The Office' was on last night. Can a show get any better? Easily still the best comedy on TV. Dwight steals the show, which Michael trailing in a close 2nd. I'm sure you are all jealous (except for Justin), but above you will see pictured my very own Dwight Bobblehead. To keep this entry short, I would like to invite all of you (yes, the thousands of readers that I have) to respond with your favorite Dwight Schrute quote. Also, be sure to check out Brad's zazzle page. He's got some great paraphanlia for sale from the Office, including Schrute Farms shirts/mugs...Vance Refigeration, Dunder Miflin, etc.
On the homefront...Ava had her 15 month appointment. 75% height, 12% weight. String bean. She's got a ton of teeth now...talking like crazy, and is basically WALKING up the stairs on her own rather than crawling. She still has no fear and doesn't know any better to crawl down, so she's got some work to do yet :) I have fairly recent pictures (as of mid march) finally updated on our website, so be sure to check em out if you haven't already.
Twins had a hot start! Joe, Jim, Brad and I split a season ticket package this year. Getting our priority established for the new Stadium, if and when that ever happens. Next two series should be a good one...3 game WSox series...the chicago bullpen has sucked so far this year, so hopefully we can get another sweep. Then the Yankee's series...first series of the season televised in HD! For those that are up on the times and have an HD television, there are 43 twins games that will be televised in HD this year. I believe that's about twice as many as they had last year. I would hope that within a couple of years, all games will be in HD.
Well, that's a start for my return to blogging. I make no promised on when I may try this again, but I'm hoping to get back into a routine again. I hope I still have a reader or two. Don't forget to comment on your favorite Dwight quote...I'll start with two of my favorites:
"I am ready to face any challenges that might be foolish enough to face me."
"Whenever I’m about to do something, I think “would an idiot do that?” and if they would, I do not do that thing."
3 comments:
Dwight and I have 1 thing in common...how we describe ourselves.
"How would I describe myself? Three words: hard working, alpha male, jackhammer…merciless…insatiable…"
Sorry...I meant Joe...it has been correctly. SO SORRY!
Yeah, it looks like they already cancelled the first game of the WSox series...too cold? We are in for a lot of early season cancelled games if we get an open air stadium. Rediculous. Suck it up! You guys get paid millions to play baseball. I think you can suffer through a 'cold', 'windy' day.
2 things Justin. If I beat you to your quote, why isn't it in your "TOP 3"?
And the other thing...The O's have been taking it to the Yankees. And last I checked, they are usually pretty good. So maybe the O's are pretty good, but the Twins are just that much better. But look on the bright side of the game being cancelled care of the cold...Silva has one extra day where is ERA is not through the roof. I hope he proves me wrong, but I doubt it. Slowey or Garza will have his spot very soon.
Post a Comment